What is the allowable level of expense?
- Group or Team travel expenses
How do I pay for the expense?
- GEMS card, Travel Advance or personal funds
How do I make group travel arrangements?
- The University’s preferred travel agency is Tower Travel. They can provide information and reservations assistance for group rates for lodging as well as air travel. Tower can also be reached by phone at 866-625-6491.
- The University's preferred travel agency is Anthony Travel. They can provide assistance with group rates for lodging, ground transportation, as well as air travel. Anthony Travel can be reached by phone at 1-877-284-2254.
What level of audit will my Account Reviewer provide?
- The expense does not exceed the budget limitations.
- The expense is appropriate for the account.
- Should contact Risk Management regarding group travel abroad and for students
What documentation do I need?
- Travel agency invoice reflecting payment.
- List of travelers, their relationship to the University (employee, student, or visitor) and state the University business conducted.