Group or Team Travel

What is the allowable level of expense?

  • Group or Team travel expenses

How do I pay for the expense?

  • GEMS card, Travel Advance or personal funds

How do I make group travel arrangements?

  • The University’s preferred travel agency is Tower Travel. They can provide information and reservations assistance for group rates for lodging as well as air travel. Tower can also be reached by phone at 866-625-6491.
How do I make athletic team travel arrangements?
  • The University's preferred travel agency is Anthony Travel. They can provide assistance with group rates for lodging, ground transportation, as well as air travel. Anthony Travel can be reached by phone at 1-877-284-2254.

What level of audit will my Account Reviewer provide?

  • The expense does not exceed the budget limitations.
  • The expense is appropriate for the account.
  • Should contact Risk Management regarding group travel abroad and for students

What documentation do I need?

  • Travel agency invoice reflecting payment.
  • List of travelers, their relationship to the University (employee, student, or visitor) and state the University business conducted.